BF Metal, one of the best steel fabrication companies in the country, is committed to address and protect the interests of its customers by:
- Providing reliable high-quality products and excellent services at competitive costs
- Continually innovating and improving its Quality Management System
- Complying with relevant regulatory requirements
- Providing equal employment opportunity on hiring, training, developing and retaining highly satisfied and competent individuals in a safe, healthy and productive work environment for the total well-being of its employees
- Promoting the corporate core values in all activities
- Partnering with the best suppliers and subcontractors.
This results to mutually beneficial and long-term relationships with our valued and satisfied customers.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH and SAFETY POLICY
BF Metal recognizes the importance of preserving the environment, its natural resources and promoting a safe and healthy place for its employees, customers and stakeholders by:
- Improving operational performance leading to prevention of pollution in air, water and land
- Creating an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Program consistent with the best practices in the steel fabrication industry
- Committing to comply with the Environmental, Safety and Health Regulations and other requirements to which the organization subscribes to
- Enforcing the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Program through Line Supervisors to prevent injury and ill health
- Continually improve overall performance on Environment, Health and Safety.
This policy shall be communicated to our employees, customers, suppliers, the public and relevant authorities.